Wide Angle motion photography – Invisible Schwinn Bike Rider!
Setup simple: I used following:
1. “schwinn 700c tourist” Bike (Except that it is Gray color) 🙂
2. Canon 50D
3. Sigma 10-22mm wide angle lens
4. remote trigger to initiate the shot
5. Manfrotto tripod 055xprob to mount Camera
6. Put on shoes to make sure when running, not tipping off!
That is it:
Now let’s see the setup:
1. First I tied the tripod folding back word and had central arm coming out at 90 degree
2. Mount the camera. In below photograph shows Canon 6D because first I gave it a try with 6D with 24-105mm lens to see if it can capture the kind of shot that I am looking for but it didn’t (You can see that in Try 1 photographs) 🙁
3. Took couple of shots and they are here as below:
Try 1 (Canon EOS 6D with Canon 24-105mm L Lens):
Try (Canon EOS 6D with Sigma 10-20mm Lens)2: Definitely NOT GOOD combination 🙁
Try 3 (Canon EOS 50D with Sigma 10-20mm):
4. Export from Raw mode to JPEG (no brainer here)
5. Edit the photograph using “Color Efex Pro 4”:
After editing with grains:
6. Open modified JPEG into Lightroom 4 and reduce the noise to a level where the grains on the bike’s blue frame goes away, done! Save and export to a size fit for FB and done!
Done! that simple right? 🙂